    i want to reboot my computer its a clon and i dont have a
    cd that says that its for rebooting the computer i was
    told i could do it with a windows cd how do i do it?

    Kathleen, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Kathleen

    Jtyc Guest

    > i want to reboot my computer its a clon and i dont have a
    > cd that says that its for rebooting the computer i was
    > told i could do it with a windows cd how do i do it?

    I find the easiest way to reboot is to press the reset button. That's me
    though.

    Jtyc, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Kathleen

    iCertify.net Guest

    Ignore the silly people with snide comments. Do you have the Windows cd?
    Put the CD in, restart your computer, and go into the BIOS and set it to
    boot from the cd first. You computer should boot of the CD and the
    installation process should start.
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 20, 2003
  4. Kathleen

    iansabre

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    how would i be able to re-boot a computer if i do not have a start-up disc/CD-ROM??as ex-girlfriend has them!! thankyou

    iansabre, Dec 28, 2007