    I would like know how to connect many AP with wireless¡£Can you write the
    whole configuration?
    Thanks!

    sjdy, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Jack \(MVP\)

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    In order to work as WDS the Hardware has to be WDS capable. I.e. it has to be able to be
    configured as a Bridge or as a Repeater.

    The configuration Mode of each individual AP on the Network would depend on how your
    physical network is installed
    May be this can Help.
    Wireless Modes: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Modes.html
    Wireless Bridging: http://www.ezlan.net/bridging1.html