    player and select which clip I want to view via the menu.

    Anyone any ideas on how to do this?

    Thanks.

    Johnny8977, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Johnny8977

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Johnny8977" <******NOSPAM*****> wrote in message
    news:434fdaa0$0$73607$...

    > Hi all.
    >
    > I have several video clips that I play in media player. I would like to
    > put them all onto a DVD and hopefully add a menu to it so I can play it on
    > a DVD player and select which clip I want to view via the menu.
    >
    > Anyone any ideas on how to do this?

    Ulead DVD Moviefactory

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 14, 2005

  3. Johnny8977

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:22:14 +0100, "Johnny8977"
    <******NOSPAM*****> wrote:

    >Hi all.
    >
    >I have several video clips that I play in media player. I would like to put
    >them all onto a DVD and hopefully add a menu to it so I can play it on a DVD
    >player and select which clip I want to view via the menu.
    >
    >Anyone any ideas on how to do this?

    Use a DVD burning program. I use Nero.

    Evan Platt, Oct 14, 2005
  4. Johnny8977

    Johnny8977 Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:22:14 +0100, "Johnny8977"
    > <******NOSPAM*****> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi all.
    >>
    >>I have several video clips that I play in media player. I would like to
    >>put
    >>them all onto a DVD and hopefully add a menu to it so I can play it on a
    >>DVD
    >>player and select which clip I want to view via the menu.
    >>
    >>Anyone any ideas on how to do this?

    > Use a DVD burning program. I use Nero.
    > --
    > To reply, remove TheObvious from my e-mail address.

    Nero simply burns to DVD, it won't convert the files to make them suitable
    for DVD. Also, I'd like to add menu's which I don't think Nero will do.

    Johnny8977, Oct 14, 2005
  5. Johnny8977

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Yes it does it's called Nero Recode check you Nero menu for it.

    pcbutts1, Oct 14, 2005
  6. Johnny8977

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:45:21 +0100, "Johnny8977"
    <******NOSPAM*****> wrote:

    >Nero simply burns to DVD, it won't convert the files to make them suitable
    >for DVD. Also, I'd like to add menu's which I don't think Nero will do.

    Yes it will. It's part of Nero Ultra.

    Evan Platt, Oct 14, 2005
  7. Johnny8977

    Mitch Guest

    In article <434fdaa0$0$73607$>,
    Johnny8977 <******NOSPAM*****> wrote:

    > Hi all.
    >
    > I have several video clips that I play in media player. I would like to put
    > them all onto a DVD and hopefully add a menu to it so I can play it on a DVD
    > player and select which clip I want to view via the menu.

    Many -- you are trying to make a menu-driven DVD.
    You need to learn all fo the details of DVD structure on Web pages that
    describe that, or use an editing tool that does that for.
    Same choice as with web site; either a WYSIWYG tool or edit yourself
    with learning.

    Mitch, Oct 14, 2005
  8. Johnny8977

    Willy Guest

    On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:53:39 GMT, Mitch <> wrote:

    >In article <434fdaa0$0$73607$>,
    >Johnny8977 <******NOSPAM*****> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all.
    >>
    >> I have several video clips that I play in media player. I would like to put
    >> them all onto a DVD and hopefully add a menu to it so I can play it on a DVD
    >> player and select which clip I want to view via the menu.

    >Many -- you are trying to make a menu-driven DVD.
    >You need to learn all fo the details of DVD structure on Web pages that
    >describe that, or use an editing tool that does that for.
    >Same choice as with web site; either a WYSIWYG tool or edit yourself
    >with learning.

    SVCD2DVD will do it

    Willy, Oct 15, 2005