    yangw Guest

    I just want to share the pics with my families, maybe add some music or
    texts... Who can help me?
    yangw, Jul 14, 2004

  2. yangw

    I hate spam Guest

    When you buy a DVD writer, it will usually contain a DVD authoring program
    which should allow you to do what you want without resorting to expensive
    software.

    You'll have also make sure that the recipients have the corresponding
    viewing program, otherwise they won't be able to view it .

    I hate spam, Jul 14, 2004

  3. yangw

    imbsysop Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:54:25 +0800, "I hate spam" <>
    wrote:

    >When you buy a DVD writer, it will usually contain a DVD authoring program
    >which should allow you to do what you want without resorting to expensive
    >software.
    >
    >You'll have also make sure that the recipients have the corresponding
    >viewing program, otherwise they won't be able to view it .

    but there are some shareware/freeware VCD/SVCD writer programs that
    allow you to make slideshows through a regular CD-writer on a computer
    ... you need a DVD reader to view them on TV though ..
    imbsysop, Jul 14, 2004
  4. "yangw" <> wrote in message
    > I just want to share the pics with my families, maybe add some music or
    > texts... Who can help me?

    There are programs to do this. One is Paint Shop Photo Album. You can
    download for a free, 30-day trial from www.jasc.com.
    Marvin Margoshes, Jul 14, 2004
  5. yangw

    Steve Hix Guest

    In article <>,
    "Marvin Margoshes" <> wrote:

    > "yangw" <> wrote in message
    > > I just want to share the pics with my families, maybe add some music or
    > > texts... Who can help me?

    > There are programs to do this. One is Paint Shop Photo Album. You can
    > download for a free, 30-day trial from www.jasc.com.

    If you (or a friend) have a recent Mac, iDVD will do it easily.
    Steve Hix, Jul 15, 2004
  6. Natalia Blomeier, Jul 15, 2004
  7. I really like Photodex's ProShow Gold. You can make slide shows easily.

    http://www.photodex.com

    Dean D. Fetterolf, Jul 15, 2004
  8. yangw

    Mickel Guest

    yangw wrote:
    > I just want to share the pics with my families, maybe add some music or
    > texts... Who can help me?

    Just look at this: http://www.photo-to-dvd.com
    Photo2DVD Studio 3 seems can do your job perfectly!
    You can have a try with that...
    Mickel, Jul 16, 2004
  9. yangw

    Mickel Guest

    Mickel, Jul 16, 2004
  10. yangw

    Arthur Small Guest

    Arthur Small, Jul 16, 2004
  11. yangw

    stewy Guest

    "yangw" <> wrote in message
    > I just want to share the pics with my families, maybe add some music or
    > texts... Who can help me?

    If you already have a CDRW deck, why not use that? This way you can put a
    small number of slideshows on a single disk and the burn time is far shorter
    than DVD.
    stewy, Jul 19, 2004