How to protect your Online Customers' passwords?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by G2iDStaff, May 29, 2006.

  1. G2iDStaff

    G2iDStaff Guest

    G2iDStaff, May 29, 2006

  2. G2iDStaff

    Imhotep Guest

    Imhotep, May 30, 2006

  3. G2iDStaff

    G2iDStaff Guest

    Our intention was to gather good sound and constructive criticism from
    the newsgroups that are visited by professionals in information
    security, Java Developers and Web Developers.
    If the message came across as "marketing" driven, we apologized. There
    is no reason to get offensive as all we are trying to do is get
    feedback.

    Thanks and apologies if we offended anyone on this forum.

    G2iDStaff, May 30, 2006
  4. G2iDStaff

    Imhotep Guest

    G2iDStaff wrote:

    > Our intention was to gather good sound and constructive criticism from
    > the newsgroups that are visited by professionals in information
    > security, Java Developers and Web Developers.
    > If the message came across as "marketing" driven, we apologized. There
    > is no reason to get offensive as all we are trying to do is get
    > feedback.
    >
    > Thanks and apologies if we offended anyone on this forum.

    ....ok. Then introduce your product and list some technicals details. Then if
    people want they can go to your web site. The title of your post was
    deceiving as it sounds as a user had a question....

    Imhotep

    Imhotep, May 31, 2006