    for Canon G5?

    Thank you in advance for any help or advice.

    BT
    Ben Theil, Dec 21, 2003

  2. Ben Theil

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <Xns9457DA133E178nonamenowherenet@68.168.78.13>,
    says...
    > Hi
    >
    > I got my Canon Powershot G5 camera. It does take great pictures!! Had to
    > call about 4 different online sites before I could get one. Everywhere it
    > had be sold out. Anyway, now that I have it and see great pictures, I want
    > to know how do I protect the lens? In a regular SLR camera we use some
    > sort of lens filter to protect from scratches. Is there anything like that
    > for Canon G5?
    >
    > Thank you in advance for any help or advice.
    >
    > BT

    http://www.lensmateonline.com/g3.html

    Get the Lensmate adapter for the G5 and put a UV filter on it.

    --
    __________________________________
    Todd Walker
    Todd Walker, Dec 21, 2003

  3. Ben Theil

    Rich Powell Guest

    > http://www.lensmateonline.com/g3.html
    >
    > Get the Lensmate adapter for the G5 and put a UV filter on it.

    That is exactly what I did and it is a great combo. A word of caution about
    it though - the Lensmate adapter partially blocks the view finder and
    partially blocks the flash at wide angle. This isn't a problem for me since
    I never use the viewfinder and have an external flash, but is something to
    look out for.
    Rich Powell, Dec 22, 2003