    What should I do?

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, May 3, 2004

  2. Bun Mui

    °Mike° Guest

    Block ports 137-139 (NETBIOS), and when you're
    away from the computer, select the icon to
    STOP all internet activity.

    On 3 May 2004 10:25:23 -0700, in
    <>
    Bun Mui scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 3, 2004

  3. Bun Mui

    Paddy Guest

    Simply get a pop-up stopper

    Paddy, May 3, 2004
  4. Bun Mui

    trout Guest

    Bun Mui wrote:

    > How to prevent popup screens from appearing on zone alarm?
    >
    > I just want to leave my computer and don't allow any access or popups
    > appearing when I am gone.
    >
    > What should I do?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Bun Mui

    You could right-click the Systray Icon and select "Engage Internet
    Lock".
    --
    "Assuming, of course, that your computer doesn't need to be out and
    about without you."

    trout, May 4, 2004
  5. Bun Mui

    Bun Mui Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Block ports 137-139 (NETBIOS), and when you're
    > away from the computer, select the icon to
    > STOP all internet activity.

    How do you block ports 137-139 (NETBIOS) ?

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, May 4, 2004
  6. Bun Mui

    °Mike° Guest

    On 3 May 2004 21:00:08 -0700, in
    <>
    Bun Mui scrawled:

    >°Mike° <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> Block ports 137-139 (NETBIOS), and when you're
    >> away from the computer, select the icon to
    >> STOP all internet activity.

    >How do you block ports 137-139 (NETBIOS) ?
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >Bun Mui

    In Zone Alarm, I don't know -- I don't have it.
    Read the help files on how to block ports.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 4, 2004