    2.Online Resource
    3.Free Resource if any.
    Please Reply
    ASHOK, Jan 14, 2005

  2. ASHOK

    Brian Guest

    Honestly...after scanning the practice exams, you really need to know
    coding...I have made flash cards for the terms and have studied them but
    when I tried the practice exams, I was lost..so I am working on some
    practical applications in code right now.

    Brian, Jan 14, 2005

  3. >Honestly...after scanning the practice exams, you really need to know
    >coding...

    yup, but so many don't, very sad.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 14, 2005
  4. "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > Honestly...after scanning the practice exams, you really need to know
    > coding...

    Coding... for a developer cert... go figure.

    --
    Rob Labbé, MCP, MCAD, MCSD, MCT
    Lead Architect/Trainer

    Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/roblabbe