    and web service development, deployment.

    Is that experience enough or do I have to learn VB.NET,
    etc

    Amy, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Amy

    Eric Guest

    Amy wrote:

    > I am new to this Certification exams.. Please tell me how
    > to prepare for the exam, so far I have experience in
    > design and development of C#.NET,and ASP.NET solutions
    > and web service development, deployment.
    >
    > Is that experience enough or do I have to learn VB.NET,
    > etc

    You can follow either the C# track or the VB.NET track.

    My advice for specific tests to give you MCAD on the Web track:
    C# Web Track: 70-315, 70-320, 70-229
    VB.NET Web Track: 70-305, 70-310, 70-229

    The tests require a lot of specific knowledge on certain areas, so you
    should study for each test, and not rely only on your experience.

    The blue Training Guides by Kalani are a great way to study for the
    tests.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 2, 2004

  3. I agree on Kalani's books. The questions are sometime tricky and its good to practice exam questions. Some give you more information then you need to answer the question for example. I havent taken the exam yet but I am thinking that reading the answers first then the question might be a good approach.
    I have also noticed in Kalani's book not very many questions that are code specific which I found intresting.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jul 6, 2004