    Thanks in advance..

    Regards,
    Antony
    Antony, Mar 18, 2006

  2. Antony

    Mark Guest

    Antony wrote:
    > Hi friends,
    > Would appriciate anyone help me to find good resourses(Study materials, Q&
    > A, Books) for exam 70-229

    google.com
    Mark, Mar 22, 2006

  3. Microsoft has a list of resources at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-229.asp. I'll pass this exam next
    month and I start with Microsoft Press self-study guide trying everything in
    a live enviroment, then I'll use MeasureUp practice test to test and deepen
    my knowledge. And then test itself.

    Regards,
    Alexey

    Alexey Peshekhonov, Mar 22, 2006
  4. Antony

    woodcocs Guest

    I would not recommend Thomas Moore's book, even though I used it.
    Professional SQL Server 2000 Programming by R Vieira has good reviews.
    70229 is a tough exam (much tougher than 70315) and once you've worked
    through a book I'd recommend a practise exam from Self Test Software or
    Measure Up.
    woodcocs, Mar 30, 2006