How to play the TV programs on your computer?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jake1496, Feb 8, 2010.

  1. jake1496

    jake1496

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Direct TV can get better your life by distribution in high definition video to your home. With a Direct TV box can take benefit of the service through approximately any presentation display, even your PC screen. With not anything more than a standard HDMI,you can take pleasure in high definition television and movies from display of your computer. The setup procedure is easy, requiring less than 10 minutes of your time.

    Instructions

    Step1

    Discontinue one ending of the HDMI cable into the Direct TV box.

    Step2

    Fix the additional ending of the cable to an accessible HDMI port on your PC screen.

    Step3

    Start the monitor.

    Step4

    Press the "Input" button on the screen (or on the screen remote control) awaiting the HDMI channel is showed on monitor.

    jake1496, Feb 8, 2010

  2. jake1496

    Luchi

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Thanks for the post. I had a TV tuner card and i set it in my P IV supporting Intel D101 mother board. I have a cable tv connection. The problem is sound is not coming clearly as it was expected and i cant find all the channels that Cable tv provides . I scan all through but no improvement.

    Luchi, Feb 10, 2010

  3. jake1496

    jettlee1

    Joined: