    > someone must know

    I'm not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole. Anyone else want to take a
    stab at it?

    Nibbler, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Nibbler

    Nibbler Guest

    "Lionel" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Kibo informs me that "Nibbler" <> stated that:
    >
    > ><> wrote in message
    > >> someone must know
    > >>

    > >I'm not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole. Anyone else want to take a
    > >stab at it?

    > Jeez, that was a rather unfortunate choice of words, Nibbler. Every
    > woman reading your post probably winced in imaginary pain. ;)
    >
    > And yeah, my apologies to you all for responding to the anon troll, but
    > I just couldn't resist such a great straight line.

    Same here. I try to stay OT, but puns, sarcasm and irony seem to fill some
    void within ...

    Nibbler, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Nibbler

    Nibbler Guest

    yea, a gyno has one of those things you can use... what is it now... it's on
    the tip of my tongue...

    Nibbler, Mar 3, 2004
  4. Nibbler

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that , the cowardly anon troll's
    latest morph, stated that:

    >someone must know

    First, you'll need to convince a woman to let you within viewing
    distance of her genitalia. In your case, your best bet is probably to
    borrow $100 from your mommy & see if you can find a crackwhore so
    desperate for a fix that she'd be willing to do business with you.

    HTH, HAND!

    Lionel, Mar 3, 2004
  5. Nibbler

    Lionel Guest

    Lionel, Mar 3, 2004
  6. I'm not gonna touch that with your pole ;-) Have the Hospital do it,
    they're good at it...

    ;-)

    Claudius Jones, Mar 3, 2004
  7. Nibbler

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that "Nibbler" <> stated that:

    >yea, a gyno has one of those things you can use... what is it now... it's on
    >the tip of my tongue...

    Doesn't that make you really unpopular with women?

    Lionel, Mar 3, 2004
  8. Nibbler

    Dan Pidcock Guest

    wrote in message news:<40452CA4.13099.853221@localhost>...
    > someone must know

    You probably want to shoot wide open.

    Dan Pidcock, Mar 3, 2004
  9. Nibbler

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that (Dan Pidcock) stated that:

    > wrote in message news:<40452CA4.13099.853221@localhost>...
    >> someone must know

    >You probably want to shoot wide open.

    ROTFL!

    That's the best response yet, Dan.

    Now you've got me trying hard to resist the temptation to make more
    tasteless jokes about flashes, shutters & apertures. ;)

    Lionel, Mar 3, 2004
  10. Nibbler

    Bhup Guest

    How about using and extension tube.

    --
    All outgoing emails are scanned with Norton Antivirus 2003

    Bhup, Mar 3, 2004
  11. Nibbler

    Nibbler Guest

    "Lionel" <> wrote in message
    > Kibo informs me that (Dan Pidcock) stated that:
    >
    > > wrote in message

    > >> someone must know

    > >You probably want to shoot wide open.

    > ROTFL!
    >

    > That's the best response yet, Dan.
    >
    > Now you've got me trying hard to resist the temptation to make more
    > tasteless jokes about flashes, shutters & apertures. ;)

    I knew someone else could come up with something. I just couldn't put my
    finger on it.

    Nibbler, Mar 3, 2004
  12. Nibbler

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Lionel wrote:

    > Kibo informs me that "Nibbler" <> stated that:
    >

    >>yea, a gyno has one of those things you can use... what is it now... it's on
    >>the tip of my tongue...

    > Doesn't that make you really unpopular with women?

    Doesn't that make you wonder where said tongue WAS? Grin.

    Ron Hunter, Mar 3, 2004
  13. Nibbler

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that Ron Hunter <> stated that:

    >Lionel wrote:
    >
    >> Kibo informs me that "Nibbler" <> stated that:
    >>

    >>>yea, a gyno has one of those things you can use... what is it now... it's on
    >>>the tip of my tongue...

    >> Doesn't that make you really unpopular with women?
    >>

    >Doesn't that make you wonder where said tongue WAS? Grin.

    I thought he meant that his tongue was like a speculum. As for tongue
    techniques generally, modesty forbids any comment from me. ;)

    Lionel, Mar 3, 2004
  14. Nibbler

    Nibbler Guest

    Nibbler, Mar 3, 2004
  15. Nibbler

    p.mc Guest

    Attach a minicam to the end of your nudger and do what comes naturally.

    "Thats what I do anyway" Tee hee!!

    --
    Regards
    p.mc

    p.mc, Mar 3, 2004
  16. "Lionel" <> wrote in message
    > Kibo informs me that (Dan Pidcock) stated

    that:

    > > wrote in message

    > >> someone must know

    > >You probably want to shoot wide open.

    > ROTFL!
    >

    > That's the best response yet, Dan.
    >
    > Now you've got me trying hard to resist the temptation to make more
    > tasteless jokes about flashes, shutters & apertures. ;)

    <Father Ted> Ah, go on, go on, go on. </Father Ted>

    If one can't resist responding to the trolls. let's at least attempt to
    make the resulting thread our own. ;-)

    As to the subject line ... This is one of those rare occassions where a
    monopod might actually be a better choice than a tripod, I reckon ... !

    Rachael

    Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat, Mar 3, 2004
  17. Nibbler

    Paul H. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > someone must know

    I'd rather not contribute to the education of a young Hannibal Lector,
    thanks all the same.

    Paul H., Mar 3, 2004
  18. Ring flash?
    Douglas

    Douglas MacDonald, Mar 3, 2004
  19. Nibbler

    Chris Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > someone must know

    With a fiber-optic miniature camera. Which, you'd know if you were
    qualified to take pictures of a cervix.

    Chris, Mar 3, 2004
  20. Nibbler

    mark_digital Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > someone must know

    In B&W - Ultrasound - Polaroid
    Are they still in business? I get a busy signal when I call their cervix
    dept.

    mark_digital, Mar 3, 2004