    Messages:
    1
    I have bought an iphone yesterday,I want to iPhone to Mac - copy music, videos and photos from iPhone to Mac ,how can I do it?Thank you !

    lfgq, Oct 14, 2010

  2. lfgq

    xqhh

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    In my opinion,you need some tools to satisfy your demands.I have used Xilisoft iPhone Magic for Mac,it is good,mabe it is what you need. This Mac iPhone copy software makes it possible to back up iPhone music, videos, movies and photos to Mac and copy files from iPhone to iTunes.For more information you can land

    xqhh, Oct 14, 2010