  1. hi, i pass the exam 271 in january 26 2005, but i can't pass the 272, please
    i need pass this exam, help me, help me....

    My name is Santiago.
    i need pass the 70-272, Feb 14, 2006

  2. i need pass the 70-272

    paperhat Guest

    Buy MS Press Book Supporting Users & Troubleshooting Applications on a
    Windows XP Operating System. Know the book inside out and do the practice
    tests that come on CD with the book, also do the measure practice tests for
    this exam.
    --
    paperhat
    MCP, MCDST

    paperhat, Feb 15, 2006

  3. i need pass the 70-272

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?aSBuZWVkIHBhc3MgdGhlIDcwLTI3Mg==?=" <i need pass the

    > hi, i pass the exam 271 in january 26 2005, but i can't pass the 272,
    > please i need pass this exam, help me, help me....
    >
    > My name is Santiago.

    Go get the Microsoft Press book on exam 70-272 from an online book retailer
    or from a store. Also, search www.technet.com on the sections that you are
    weak in from the report that you got from the testing center.

    What are you having problems with on the exam?

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Feb 16, 2006