    I need to know how the best method to pass all mcse 2003
    exams, and who are the best test provider.

    Thank you.
    Abd Mujahed, Dec 8, 2004

  2. >I need to know how the best method to pass all mcse 2003
    >exams

    yes

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2004

  3. Abd Mujahed

    Doom Guest

    "Abd Mujahed" <> wrote in message
    >I need to know how the best method to pass all mcse 2003
    > exams

    Study and use the product. Some people take classes. Whatever works.
    Doom, Dec 8, 2004
  4. Abd Mujahed

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Abd Mujahed" <> say in

    > I need to know how the best method to pass all mcse 2003
    > exams,

    avoiding failing has always worked for me..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 8, 2004
  5. Abd Mujahed

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear "Abd Mujahed" <> say in
    >
    >> I need to know how the best method to pass all mcse 2003
    >> exams,

    > avoiding failing has always worked for me..

    That and cheating...

    Bribery can be efficatious as well...

    JaR
    Corrupt Thug
    JaR, Dec 8, 2004
  6. Abd Mujahed

    Guest

    Lots and lots and lots of braindumping....2003 track is a bit harder
    than the 2000 track
    , Dec 9, 2004
  7. wrote:
    > Lots and lots and lots of braindumping....2003 track is a bit harder
    > than the 2000 track

    Forget the GIFFS!!!1!1!!!! and suggestion of MCNGP membership in my other
    reply.

    You just spoiled it.

    You R definitely NOT HAWT.

    --
    ..- ... ... ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-.

    Fris "You ARE an IDOT, though" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 9, 2004
  8. Abd Mujahed

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Lots and lots and lots of braindumping....2003 track is a bit harder
    > than the 2000 track

    |-|3y |_00|<! an A0|_3R \/\/|-|0 7hIn|<5 5|-|3's 4N MCSE!!1111!!OMG!!111!
    WTF!!!LOLOLOL!!!1111

    JaR
    Unimpressed Thug
    JaR, Dec 9, 2004
  9. Abd Mujahed

    kpg Guest

    that was sarcasm...right?

    kp "I can't tell anymore" g
    kpg, Dec 9, 2004
  10. Study, practise, study, practise etc.

    Invest in something called VMware ( $ 190 ) this tool allows you to run
    multiple os's concurrently on the same os. VMware allowes you to apply
    everything you've learnt and provides good practise. ( Imagine a Win2k Server
    running AD with 10 Client machines to log onto it - all of this on the same
    workstation. )

    I find Cramsession a good resource.

    Please do not use braindumps. You might be able to fool the examn but you
    will not be able to fool an employer. Using braindumps damages the
    credibility of Certifications and causes imense frustation to the individuals
    who actual have to clean up after braindumpers in the working world.

    =?Utf-8?B?WG1hbg==?=, Dec 10, 2004
  11. Abd Mujahed

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?WG1hbg==?=" <> say
    in news::

    > ( Imagine a Win2k Server
    > running AD with 10 Client machines to log onto it - all of this on the
    > same workstation. )

    I will also imagine a box with 4 GB+ RAM. perhaps a 2k AD server with 3
    clients is a bit more realistic... but trust him on the vmware thing (and
    the sunscreen).

    and to xman - nice on the braindumps...keep my cert worth more than 2
    cents...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  12. >I will also imagine a box with 4 GB+ RAM. perhaps a 2k AD server with 3
    >clients is a bit more realistic

    so may 486 with 8 megs is a no no then?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 10, 2004
  13. Abd Mujahed

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    > so may 486 with 8 megs is a no no then?

    no it's perfect for keeping you car from rolling downhill...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  14. Abd Mujahed

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in
    >
    >> so may 486 with 8 megs is a no no then?

    > no it's perfect for keeping you car from rolling downhill...

    JaR
    Dripping Thug
    JaR, Dec 10, 2004
  15. >> so may 486 with 8 megs is a no no then?

    >no it's perfect for keeping you car from rolling downhill...

    what about 16 megs then :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 10, 2004
  16. Abd Mujahed

    > what about 16 megs then :)

    keeps doors open in summer....

    --