  1. AMY HIGGINS

    AMY HIGGINS Guest

    how do you partition a hard drive into onedrive

    AMY HIGGINS, Sep 6, 2005

  2. AMY HIGGINS

    never Guest

    Norton PartitionMagic.

    never, Sep 6, 2005

  3. AMY HIGGINS

    Fakename Guest

    You need to be more specific with what you're trying to do if you want
    advice. There are many possible answers to this question.

    Fakename, Sep 11, 2005
  4. AMY HIGGINS

    HF Guest

    That seems to be a pretty clear question with but with very FEW
    answers.????

    HF, Sep 12, 2005
  5. AMY HIGGINS

    Fakename Guest

    Well, if that's the case then why didn't you answer it, smartass?

    It's easier if Amy just tells us what she's trying to accomplish and
    we'll tell her how to get there. Because there ARE a few different ways
    to do this, with differing levels of difficulty.

    Fakename, Sep 12, 2005