    Dima
    +79163876746

    , Sep 1, 2006

  2. JoeBloe Guest

    On 1 Sep 2006 01:34:11 -0700, Gave us:

    >Hello!
    >How to output progressive video from my ATI All-in-Wonder 128 video
    >card to 100hz progressive CRT TV? My ATI All-in-Wonder 128 has d-sub
    >and s-video outputs. 100hz progressive CRT TVs, which I know of, for
    >example Toshiba 29CSZ8UR, do not have a d-sub input. I was told that
    >s-video outputs interlaced video.
    >Best regards,
    >Dima
    >+79163876746

    You need a video card with a DVI HDTV capable output. Your old POS
    ATI Crap won't cut it.

    JoeBloe, Sep 1, 2006

  3. ThePunisher Guest

    "JoeBloe" <> wrote in message
    > On 1 Sep 2006 01:34:11 -0700, Gave us:
    >
    > > Hello!
    > > How to output progressive video from my ATI All-in-Wonder 128 video
    > > card to 100hz progressive CRT TV? My ATI All-in-Wonder 128 has d-sub
    > > and s-video outputs. 100hz progressive CRT TVs, which I know of, for
    > > example Toshiba 29CSZ8UR, do not have a d-sub input. I was told that
    > > s-video outputs interlaced video.
    > > Best regards,
    > > Dima
    > > +79163876746

    > You need a video card with a DVI HDTV capable output.

    No, you don't.

    > Your old POS ATI Crap won't cut it.

    A nice way of saying it won't work.

    --
    ThePunisher

    ThePunisher, Sep 1, 2006
  4. Guest

    Thanks JoeBloe for your reply!
    What CRT TV has a DVI input?
    How big is the difference in video quality from the video card s-video
    and d-sub on a TV?
    JoeBloe wrote:
    > On 1 Sep 2006 01:34:11 -0700, Gave us:
    >
    > >Hello!
    > >How to output progressive video from my ATI All-in-Wonder 128 video
    > >card to 100hz progressive CRT TV? My ATI All-in-Wonder 128 has d-sub
    > >and s-video outputs. 100hz progressive CRT TVs, which I know of, for
    > >example Toshiba 29CSZ8UR, do not have a d-sub input. I was told that
    > >s-video outputs interlaced video.
    > >Best regards,
    > >Dima
    > >+79163876746

    > You need a video card with a DVI HDTV capable output. Your old POS
    > ATI Crap won't cut it.

    , Sep 13, 2006
  5. Guest

    Thanks ThePunisher for your reply!
    Why don't I need a video card with a DVI HDTV capable output?
    How big is the difference in video quality from the video card s-video
    and d-sub on a TV? I want to watch DivX and Xvid movies from my
    computer on an about 29" TV.
    ThePunisher wrote:
    > "JoeBloe" <> wrote in message
    > > On 1 Sep 2006 01:34:11 -0700, Gave us:
    > >
    > > > Hello!
    > > > How to output progressive video from my ATI All-in-Wonder 128 video
    > > > card to 100hz progressive CRT TV? My ATI All-in-Wonder 128 has d-sub
    > > > and s-video outputs. 100hz progressive CRT TVs, which I know of, for
    > > > example Toshiba 29CSZ8UR, do not have a d-sub input. I was told that
    > > > s-video outputs interlaced video.
    > > > Best regards,
    > > > Dima
    > > > +79163876746

    > > You need a video card with a DVI HDTV capable output.

    > No, you don't.
    >
    > > Your old POS ATI Crap won't cut it.

    > A nice way of saying it won't work.
    >
    > --