    [​IMG]
    Having important information presented on an LCD is very useful, but let's be honest—LCD's used in computer mods are also just plain cool. Today, we will be taking a look at one of the finest LCD's on the market from Matrix Orbital, the LK202-24-USB. We will also be grafting it onto a Saitek Eclipse lighted keyboard and painting the whole thing Quasar Blue. Information at your fingertips--with style.
    Article Link: http://www.boxgods.com/dept/modding/index.php?Action=Article&ID=157
    Silverstrand, Jul 9, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    I really like this mod. I've never seen it done before.
    Silverstrand, Jul 9, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    hehehe, is that why you are posting on your own thread:). it's really cool mod.
    PUTALE, Jul 9, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Indeed, a very cool mode. But, personally, I don't think it is that useful.
    zachig, Jul 10, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    its ok, not a good idea, but u wouldn't think it of that bad if u had the Mod urself :|
    unholy, Jul 11, 2005