    folder, i am having problem relating with so many file/format

    your advice will be greatly appreciated

    Thanks in advance

    femi, Sep 25, 2007

  2. On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:47:13 -0400, "femi" <> wrote:

    >Help.
    >
    >how can i open xml file extension document, i have already extracted the
    >files from a zip folder (and there are about 4 folders in there plus i
    >bare file,guess there multiple file types in there)
    >i was expecting there will be an index file like you have it in a web
    >folder, i am having problem relating with so many file/format
    >
    >your advice will be greatly appreciated
    >
    >Thanks in advance

    Just double click the file. It will open in your Internet application.
    IE or Firefox, whatever you use. If it does not open set the file type
    association so with whatever web application you use.

    Steve

    --
    Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

    http://www.easynn.com

    Steve Wolstenholme, Sep 25, 2007

  3. femi

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:47:13 -0400, femi wrote:

    >Help.
    >
    >how can i open xml file extension document, i have already extracted the
    >files from a zip folder (and there are about 4 folders in there plus i
    >bare file,guess there multiple file types in there)
    >i was expecting there will be an index file like you have it in a web
    >folder, i am having problem relating with so many file/format

    As Steve said, web browser(s) or even notepad. It really depends what
    you want to do. Having asked the question you did, I expect it won't be
    long until you ask how to do something with it.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Sep 25, 2007
  4. femi

    VanguardLH Guest

    "femi" wrote ...

    > how can i open xml file extension document, i have already extracted
    > the
    > files from a zip folder (and there are about 4 folders in there plus
    > bare file,guess there multiple file types in there)
    > i was expecting there will be an index file like you have it in a
    > web
    > folder, i am having problem relating with so many file/format

    As with all HTML documents, it is just a text file. If you want a
    helper app beyond what a browser or Notepad will show you, get XML
    Notepad (free from Microsoft). Google does work (sometimes too well).
    Go search on "+xml +editor".

    VanguardLH, Sep 25, 2007