    sazvedo Guest

    Using WindowsXP home and OE v 6.0. Now that I have upgraded IE to v7 how do
    I get to OE?
    sazvedo, Jul 12, 2007

  2. sazvedo

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:59:44 GMT, "sazvedo"
    <> wrote:

    >Using WindowsXP home and OE v 6.0.

    Ok.. Good.

    >Now that I have upgraded IE to v7 how do
    >I get to OE?

    Huh??

    That's like asking "I bought a new car. How do I get into my house."

    How do you NORMALLY get into OE?

    Double click the icon.
    Evan Platt, Jul 12, 2007

  3. sazvedo

    SJP Guest

    "sazvedo" <> wrote in message
    > Using WindowsXP home and OE v 6.0. Now that I have upgraded IE to v7 how
    > do
    > I get to OE?

    1. Right-click on a blank area of the toolbar.
    2. Select Customize Command Bar
    3. Select Add or Remove Commands
    4. Move the buttons you want from the left column to the right column
    including the mail icon
    SJP, Jul 12, 2007
  4. sazvedo

    sazvedo Guest

    SJP,

    Thanks so much. That is what I was looking for. Maybe I didn't ask for the
    right thing when the others replied the way they did.

    Shirley

    "SJP" <> wrote in message

    sazvedo, Jul 13, 2007
  5. Hi
    You could try this...Windows Mail: Its the latest and succeeds Outlook
    Express. It is only available with Vista, but you could check it out and see
    if it works for you.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/features/details/mail.mspx

    Hope this helps

    CC:)

    -----------------
    -----------------
    Cheekycharlie, Jul 13, 2007
  6. sazvedo

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:15:13 +0100, "Cheekycharlie"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >You could try this...Windows Mail: Its the latest and succeeds Outlook
    >Express. It is only available with Vista, but you could check it out and see
    >if it works for you.

    Sure, and while he's using XP and trying to install Vista Mail, maybe
    he should try and install some Mac applications too, maybe they'll
    also work.
    Evan Platt, Jul 13, 2007
  7. sazvedo

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:51:13 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >Sure, and while he's using XP and trying to install Vista Mail, maybe
    >he should try and install some Mac applications too, maybe they'll
    >also work.

    Sorry, I have to share this idiotic reply Cheeky Charlie sent to my
    e-mail:

    >Hey buddy, at least I tried to give him some positive help, oh and should you be called Evan Prat or even
    >Twat?
    >No crawl back into your hole and play with yourself, because no one else likes you on here, you over grown pillock!!!

    POSITIVE help? Why would you even SUGGEST a person using XP download
    (or otherwise OBTAIN) a VISTA program?

    How is that POSITIVE?

    It's POSITIVELY stupid!

    How is your suggestion for him to install a VISTA program on XP any
    less STUPID than my 'suggestion' of installing a Mac program on XP?

    I think you're the one who should go play with themselves.

    I think you'll find I've been around a tad longer than you, and a
    little more popular than you.

    I mean let's look at some of your 'wisdom':

    >To the guy who stated that I could have tried google beforehand, well I
    >pays me money to newsnet and i use it. But thanks for the help.

    Huh?
    Evan Platt, Jul 13, 2007