    window each time I select and open a new HTML file under windows
    explorer. How can I make that setup ?

    Tks!
    Emil Lam, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Emil Lam

    °Mike° Guest

    <Followup-To set to 24hoursupport.helpdesk>

    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab. Check 'Reuse
    windows for launching shortcuts'.

    On 18 Jan 2004 10:42:58 -0800, in
    <>
    Emil Lam scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Emil Lam wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Once I opened an HTML file by double clicking it's icon under windows
    > explorer, I want limit later opened HTML files to be displayed under
    > the same IE6 explorer browser window instead of opening a new browser
    > window each time I select and open a new HTML file under windows
    > explorer. How can I make that setup ?
    >
    > Tks!

    WILL YOU PLEASE QUIT YOUR FUCKING MULTIPLE CROSSPOSTING!
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 19, 2004

  4. > Once I opened an HTML file by double clicking it's icon under windows
    > explorer, I want limit later opened HTML files to be displayed under
    > the same IE6 explorer browser window instead of opening a new browser
    > window each time I select and open a new HTML file under windows
    > explorer. How can I make that setup ?

    AVant Browser (Which is a IE Shell) has Groups which allows you to open
    saved multiple pages at once...

    www.avantbrowser.com
    FORT Freeware: http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jan 19, 2004

  5. >> Once I opened an HTML file by double clicking it's icon under windows
    >> explorer, I want limit later opened HTML files to be displayed under
    >> the same IE6 explorer browser window instead of opening a new browser
    >> window each time I select and open a new HTML file under windows
    >> explorer. How can I make that setup ?

    > AVant Browser (Which is a IE Shell) has Groups which allows you to open
    > saved multiple pages at once...
    >
    > www.avantbrowser.com

    Opps sorry thinking of something else....

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jan 19, 2004