    it would be a good addiction in tab browsing to UNDO an accidental
    "close tab" command.
    bhushan

    bd, Jan 3, 2005

  2. bd wrote:
    > If I accidentally close a tab, can I get it back?
    > it would be a good addiction in tab browsing to UNDO an accidental
    > "close tab" command.
    > bhushan

    Have you looked at Tabbed Browser Extensions?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 3, 2005

  3. bd

    SightSeer Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > bd wrote:
    >
    >> If I accidentally close a tab, can I get it back?
    >> it would be a good addiction in tab browsing to UNDO an accidental
    >> "close tab" command.
    >> bhushan

    > Have you looked at Tabbed Browser Extensions?
    >
    > Lee

    I was just looking through extensions there is an extension that does
    just that and only that...
    http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/
    name of extension is undoclosetab. Haven't used it myself so please
    post if it is worth using.

    SS

    --
    "Nothing is more sacred than facts. Where we have reason, we don't need
    faith."

    SightSeer, Jan 3, 2005
  4. bd

    Lil' Abner Guest

    SightSeer <> wrote in news:dq4Cd.10118$6i.4516
    @bignews6.bellsouth.net:

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> bd wrote:
    >>
    >>> If I accidentally close a tab, can I get it back?
    >>> it would be a good addiction in tab browsing to UNDO an accidental
    >>> "close tab" command.
    >>> bhushan

    >> Have you looked at Tabbed Browser Extensions?
    >>
    >> Lee

    > I was just looking through extensions there is an extension that does
    > just that and only that...
    > http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/
    > name of extension is undoclosetab. Haven't used it myself so please
    > post if it is worth using.

    I just tried it... it works fine!

    --
    -- I drink to make other people interesting --

    Lil' Abner, Jan 3, 2005
  5. bd

    Jeroen Budts Guest

    SightSeer wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >>bd wrote:
    >>

    >>>If I accidentally close a tab, can I get it back?
    >>>it would be a good addiction in tab browsing to UNDO an accidental
    >>>"close tab" command.
    >>>bhushan

    >>Have you looked at Tabbed Browser Extensions?
    >>
    >>Lee

    > I was just looking through extensions there is an extension that does
    > just that and only that...
    > http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/
    > name of extension is undoclosetab. Haven't used it myself so please
    > post if it is worth using.
    >
    > SS

    Also All-In-One Gestures has this feature :)

    gr,
    Jeroen

    Jeroen Budts, Jan 3, 2005
  6. bd

    bd Guest

    Jeroen Budts wrote:
    > SightSeer wrote:

    >>> Have you looked at Tabbed Browser Extensions?
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> I was just looking through extensions there is an extension that does
    >> just that and only that...
    >> http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/
    >> name of extension is undoclosetab. Haven't used it myself so please
    >> post if it is worth using.
    >>
    >> SS
    >>

    > Also All-In-One Gestures has this feature :)
    >
    > gr,
    > Jeroen

    I could not install it. apparently it is not for Fire fox version 1.0
    I have not had time to search for the latest version, will try it later.
    Thanks

    bd, Jan 5, 2005