    Player. If I want the Real Player to be the default player, what shall
    I do? Or leave them as it is.

    Rajinder
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Jun 6, 2004

  2. "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Sometimes I get Media Player playing and the other times the Real
    > Player. If I want the Real Player to be the default player, what shall
    > I do? Or leave them as it is.
    >
    > Rajinder

    Open media player
    Click tools - options
    click the file types tab
    remove the ticks from the files you want real player to open.
    Click apply then click ok.
    Exit media player

    I don't have real player, but they are pretty much all the same
    Look in the menus for either preferences or options.
    Find the file association section then remove ticks from the ones you want
    real player to open, then click apply.
    Put the ticks back in the ones you want real player to open then click apply
    then click ok.
    Hopefully it should solve ur problem

    Gaz
    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Jun 6, 2004

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    ProfGene Guest

    You can make it the default for certain files by rightclicking on the files
    and say to open with Real Player. Usually when you install a program like
    Real Player it will prompt you to make it the default player for all related
    files but now you can choose what files you want it to default to and say

    ProfGene, Jun 6, 2004