How to make good loking demos for new guys to computer

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?emFycmFyIGF0aGFuZ2Fs?=, Nov 1, 2004.

  1. I am Zarra Tariq from Pakistan.
    Doing my job here in Jeddah KSA.As a system administrator.
    I am person working in Saudi Arabia where the English is too poor I am
    making demos with SnagIt32 4.3 to make the people understand the Microsoft
    Windows 98, NT , ME , 2000 , and XP and lot of other applications they may
    use in their daily work.......
    I would like to know in this book and especially T.K. Demos what was the
    software used and is this wonderful software is from Microsoft I must buy
    that to teach the people around me the

    Microsoft’s outstanding products
    I am the person that teaching the people how to use Windows and Office
    and lot of other Microsoft products

    It will be more appreciated that if Microsoft helps me to teach the people.

    I just want to know the software and the techniques that are being used in
    this book and the CD bundled with it.

    Thanks and best wishes to Microsoft corp.

    I am
    M.Tariq Zarrar.

    =?Utf-8?B?emFycmFyIGF0aGFuZ2Fs?=, Nov 1, 2004