    Could anybody advise me which is the simplest way to make an image smaller
    in terms of KB.
    Thanks

    James, Feb 9, 2005

  2. James

    Brian Guest

    "James" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:420a256b$...
    > Could anybody advise me which is the simplest way to make an image smaller
    > in terms of KB.
    > Thanks

    resize it. reformat it or archive it.

    Brian, Feb 9, 2005

  3. James

    Bill P Guest

    Picasa2 is a great little free program that will do what you want and
    more.

    http://www.picasa.com/

    Regards
    Bill

    Bill P, Feb 9, 2005
  4. James

    Shel-hed Guest

    Irfanview. Free too.
    http://www.irfanview.com/
    Open file, click file-save as.
    Make sure there is a check in "show options dialog".
    Adjust slider to appropriate setting.
    For example, yesterday I compressed an 800 x 600 jpg file from 400KB to 100KB by
    setting the slider to 80%.

    On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:59:55 -0000, "James" <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Shel-hed, Feb 9, 2005
  5. James wrote:

    > Could anybody advise me which is the simplest way to make an image smaller
    > in terms of KB.
    > Thanks

    Make it smaller in terms of S I Z E .

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Now killing all posts made with User-Agent G2

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 9, 2005