How to make a flash movie play on a CD in a DVD player?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Aug 26, 2007.

  1. Someone imagine that I have absolutely no idea what I am doing, not
    hard to do.

    Now, imagine you need to instruct someone how to convert a .flv movie
    file to some kind of format that will play on a "CD" in a "DVD" player
    so as to be viewable on a television.

    Tell me how to do this with totally free software and tell me where to
    get said software.

    Last time I asked, some helpful poster recommended Nero, but it is
    not free. I don't plan on spending close to a hundred dollars for
    something I may only need to use once or twice.

    That is why I am here, looking for some helpful advice on what I may
    be able to use to complete this task and where I may be able to find
    it.

    Thanks,

    Altie

    --
    All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
    into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Aug 26, 2007

  2. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    lee houston Guest

    http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html#Down

    lee houston, Aug 26, 2007

  3. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    pcbutts1 Guest

    After 4 or 5 clicks I finally found the download link
    http://update4.free.fr/A9A2000000B0516AD409B54FF/SUPERsetup.exe

    pcbutts1, Aug 26, 2007
  4. On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:54:41 -0500, "lee houston"
    <> wrote:

    >"Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del" <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote in message
    >> Now, imagine you need to instruct someone how to convert a .flv movie
    >> file to some kind of format that will play on a "CD" in a "DVD" player
    >> so as to be viewable on a television.
    >>
    >> Tell me how to do this with totally free software and tell me where to
    >> get said software.

    >http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html#Down

    Thanks, Lee. That is a wonderful program and just what I needed.

    Altie

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Aug 26, 2007
  5. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Aug 26, 2007