    (loop)automatically? I know it can be done, but I have looked
    everywhere and can find no answers, and the technician who knows how to
    is on vacation.

    b.bowman, Jun 30, 2005

  2. b.bowman

    Stan Guest

    I have DVDA2 and I think it might be to choose "End Action" and change it to
    loop. I could be wrong.

    Stan.

    Stan, Jun 30, 2005

  3. b.bowman

    Netmask Guest

    look up 'end action' in the help file. When end action is selected in the
    "Project overview" you can have either 'Hold', Loop or Activate button.

    Netmask, Jun 30, 2005
  4. b.bowman

    b.bowman Guest

    Netmask wrote:
    > look up 'end action' in the help file. When end action is selected in the
    > "Project overview" you can have either 'Hold', Loop or Activate button.

    thanks, but I found "loop" by searching in the help guide (found one
    entry on "menu page proerties"), selcted loop burned a DVD- but it
    didn't repeat and came back to the menu button and stopped:

    This is what the help guide said:

    "A menu's end action determines what happens at the end of the menu if
    a user doesn't select a button....

    Loop: The menu will play continuously until the user activates another
    button.If you want the menu to loop smoothly, ensure the background
    video length matches the menu length.

    Hold: The menu will play once and then display a static menu until the
    user activates another button.

    Activate button: The button you specify will be activated after the
    time set by the Timeout control has passed if the user hasn't activated
    another button. You can use this setting to automatically stop or
    resume playback or display another menu page or title if the user
    doesn't choose another action within a set time.

    b.bowman, Jun 30, 2005
  5. I believe you can select where to go NEXT, and you would want to select the
    main title, not the main menu. If you have a chapter menue, you can have it
    go to chapter one of the movie, NOT THE MENU

    news.verizon.net, Jul 10, 2005
  6. b.bowman

    seascape Guest

    You have to set the destination link if I remember right.

    seascape, Oct 23, 2005