    it possible? If yes, how do I do it? I'm very new to making DVDs --
    please explain fully.

    Thank you!

    Spudy, Oct 23, 2004

  2. bugsy57

    bugsy57 Guest

    What is your budget for doing this?

    There are lots of products on the market just waiting for your purchase...If
    you wish to add narration I don't think one product will do it all.

    Dave

    bugsy57, Oct 23, 2004

  3. uker

    uker Guest

    Make your movie in Power Point on your PC Adding what ever you want; Sound,
    Animations, Still Pictures & such. Then use this to make a DVD of it with: -
    http://www.powerpoint-to-dvd.com/

    uker, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Spudy

    Spudy Guest

    Thanks to Dave and uker for your help. I must make a correction to my
    original post. I meant to say I want to make a DVD from the photos I
    took with my DIGITAL camera, not the video camera. :-(

    I will go look that the site uker provided now. Meanwhile, Dave, if
    you have any other suggestions, please feel free to send them my way.
    :)

    Spudy, Oct 23, 2004
  5. Pug Fugley

    Pug Fugley Guest

    Any good DVD authoring program will do this. I use Sonic MyDVD for simple
    things like this, it's very easy to use.

    Pug Fugley, Oct 24, 2004
  6. Donald Link

    Donald Link Guest

    It is really easy to do what you want. The only problem is to decide
    on what software to use. Pinnacle studio, photoshop elements, nero,
    and a ton of other software could be used. I personally use Pinnacle
    Studio 9 since I can capture, edit, transitions, sounds, and menus can
    all be included, plus you can burn to DVD. Try a google search on
    this subject and you will get a ton of replies. Plus there are even
    books you can buy or even check out at the local library. It always
    useful to have a photo editing like photoshop or photoshop elements to
    clean the photos first. There a also a ton or software advailable
    from simple to complicated. I spend more time cleaning up and fixing
    my photos that I do processing them to DVD. The final output will be
    as good as the effort you put into it.

    Donald Link, Oct 24, 2004
  7. debbienc

    debbienc

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    HI

    I made one of my son's journey in becoming a Marine. Everyone loved it. I made it with Photoshop elements. It will let you put narration on it also, but I chose to put music to it. Hope this helps.

    debbienc, Feb 9, 2011