    So what are we talking about? Isn’t a logo that small one-inch square sticker you see on those computers sitting in the store window? Not if we can help it. We’re talking about a much larger logo, something that would fit in the 3.5 inch or 5.25 inch bay of a standard computer case.
    Review Link
    **Discuss this how to in this thread only**

    Silverstrand, Aug 31, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i like :D... you do simple but sweet mods bigal! :D

    unholy, Sep 1, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Not bad at all :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 1, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Thanks guys. This is something you can do for your lady friends to spruce up their computers. They are sure to love you for it.....

    bigal, Sep 1, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol... im a bit to young to have a lady as of yet...

    unholy, Sep 1, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    What's to young? You're never to young.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 1, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hard to define...

    Well, six or seven is too young. Sixteen is about right. :wink:

    bigal, Sep 1, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    You can have a gf/bf at 6 or 7 as long as you are like the same age. Holding hands is all kids that ago do... isn't it?! OH GOD I HOPE IT IS!

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 1, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Youd hopse so wouldnt you... But when they are different ages... *cough* MJ *cough*

    XhArD, Sep 1, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I think this has gotton fair off topic now :? I'm sorry, no more posts from me unless they are related :(

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 1, 2005