    While accepting the fact, it is necessary for me to find an active and effective way to solve the problem. If I had had an extra copy of the disc, I could still enjoy the movie. So I guess whether there exist such programs that backup DVD movies to blank DVD discs so that I can still take the copy out even if the original disc is broken or out of use. I made a Google search for them and my final target was Wondershare DVD Copy for Mac. I only wanted to backup those old DVD movies. What frustrated me was that the majority of them are copyright protected and the other applications I found were not able to copy the DVD movies. However, this program helped me out. It can remove the protection mechanisms for me and I can make another copy of my movies.

    Besides, I also have several VIDEO_TS folders that were ripped from several DVD's before. I thought this was able to keep the DVD movies, however, I found this help me nothing but take up much hard drive space. In the end, I burnt these ripped files to DVD's again.

    So you see, this Mac application really lent me a helping hand. Now, I don't need to worry about how to save the DVD discs' life even if they are terminally unusable. And I don't need to rip the DVD's to my computer in order to back up them. And for you, I am sure you can find it more useful and helpful. Well worth a shot, in one word.
    dave345, Mar 10, 2008

  2. dave345

    dave345

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Messages:
    60
    I still want to get a Mac DVD copy program that is totally free.
    Anyone has any idea?
    dave345, Mar 12, 2008

  3. dave345

    whoswho

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2008
    Messages:
    24
    all of this typle software are protected by copyright so all of them are not free ,however you can choice the best to buy ,i can give you some other advice ,for example xilisoft
    whoswho, Mar 18, 2008
  4. dave345

    dave345

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Messages:
    60
    After I recommended to my friend the program, he told me to use Mac The Ripper to get the VIDEO_TS files, make an image and then burn the image.
    Sounds a good idea!
    But what are the detailed steps and which tools do I need?
    dave345, Mar 21, 2008
  5. dave345

    whoswho

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2008
    Messages:
    24
    [​IMG]
    u can use this typle software
    whoswho, Mar 22, 2008
  6. dave345

    dave345

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Messages:
    60
    dave345, Mar 27, 2008
  7. dave345

    dave345

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Messages:
    60
    I want some recommendations for free Mac programs that can convert video files to DVD disc.
    Any suggestions?
    dave345, Apr 10, 2008
  8. dave345

    dave345

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Messages:
    60
    That's for Windows!
    This one is for Mac users.
    [​IMG]
    dave345, Apr 17, 2008
  9. dave345

    dave345

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Messages:
    60
    dave345, Apr 18, 2008
  10. dave345

    dave345

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Messages:
    60
    Have you ever played Minesweeper on Windows? It is not just for Windows anymore!
    I poked around the Internet for a decent Minesweeper version for Mac OS X and really found one that was to my liking.
    [​IMG]

    And you are sure to find the game called Magic Pen below rather creative(make clever use of your physics):
    [​IMG]

    If you have interest in them, you can go to http://www.mac-dvd-ripper.com/article/free-mac-game.html to download them for free.
    dave345, Apr 29, 2008
  11. dave345

    dave345

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Messages:
    60
    dave345, May 6, 2008
  12. dave345

    PrometheusHill

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    The program is really convenient...so smart.8)
    PrometheusHill, Aug 26, 2008
  13. dave345

    MichelleRuby

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Messages:
    9
    ehme, thanx for your share. i have just use the xilisoft dvd copy which i think it's very well as it's professional function ,and dont know this one.
    MichelleRuby, Jul 29, 2009
  14. dave345

    amanda110

    Joined: