    postings are in HTML. I do use HTML in Outlook 2007 but I do not
    think Agent uses Outlook to send these messages. Maybe I am wrong!

    Jim McCardle

    Jim McCARDLE, Mar 18, 2008

  2. Jim McCARDLE

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:42:52 +1100, Jim McCARDLE wrote:

    >How do I set the default user at startup. My system has decided to
    >start in administrator mode rather than with me as the default user.

    What does that mean?

    You don't need to enter a username / password and the default user
    that's logged in has administrator rights. Or is it the user
    administrator that's automatically logged in?

    How to turn on automatic logon in Windows XP
    Describes how to use Registry Editor to automate the logon process in
    Windows XP.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315231

    Automating the Windows XP Logon
    Answer to: How can one automate the Windows XP login? ... You will not
    get the pop-up with the option to enter the default user login Name and
    Password ...
    www.duxcw.com/faq/win/xp/autolog.htm

    IIRC TweakUI can also set this,
    it does, under Login / Autologon

    >It is a nuscience as I have to goto start and perform a change user
    >sequence etc.

    What does that mean?

    Start / Logoff and login again using C-A-D?

    >Also With Agent how do I select text mode as opposed to HTML in

    Help / Contents maybe?

    Outgoing from Agent in HTML, are you sure. I haven't checked all the
    v4.2 option but outgoing HTML isn't 1 I recall. Are you sure it's not in

    That would be for this version, Forte Agent 4.2/32.1118

    Except this message.

    >messages I compose. This is as a result of several complaints that my
    >postings are in HTML. I do use HTML in Outlook 2007 but I do not

    Change OL as well :)

    >think Agent uses Outlook to send these messages. Maybe I am wrong!

    Me

    why?, Mar 18, 2008