    Morse Guest

    how can I go about making up a cd with most current NIC drivers ?
    Is there a site where the majority are downloadable?
    Morse, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Morse

    Mark Guest

    Try this website http://bootdisk.com/

    --
    Slammer
    MCSA, CNA, Server+, Net+, iNet+, A+

    Mark, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Morse

    Morse Guest

    thanks!
    Great link

    --
    Chief Inspector Morse & Sgt. Lewis

    Morse, Dec 28, 2003
  4. Morse

    Morse Guest

    > > how can I go about making up a cd with most current NIC drivers ?
    > > Is there a site where the majority are downloadable?

    > Try here: www.nu2.nu/bootdisk/network. Oops, he exceeded his bandwidth,
    > look at the cache instead:

    http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache:qrpQzYlRGpUJ:www.nu2.nu/bootdisk/networ
    k/+bart%27s+network+boot+disk&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

    > This is the de facto network boot disk for techs that includes network

    card auto-detection and loading.
    > His site is usually up, so give it a few hours.

    Thanks.
    I'll check it out when it's up.
    Does it contain NIC drivers too ?
    Morse, Dec 29, 2003