How to lure eMule users to my site?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sigi Rindler, Jul 1, 2005.

  1. Sigi Rindler

    Sigi Rindler Guest

    I am looking for some hard-to-find old German movies.
    Since I have other movies with the same actor, I was thinking in luring
    someone to download these from my site. Once I notice that, I can contact
    this person privately for an eventual exchange.

    The only problem is how to copy these files into "Shared Files". It's an
    internal folder which cannot be accessed outside eMule. I doubt that others
    have access to the "Incoming" folder.
    So, how (or how else) can I get eMule users get interested in my files?

    Thanks,

    S.R.

    Sigi Rindler, Jul 1, 2005

  2. Sigi Rindler

    Sly Guest

    what site?

    "Sigi Rindler" <-net.ne.jp> wrote in message
    > I am looking for some hard-to-find old German movies.
    > Since I have other movies with the same actor, I was thinking in luring
    > someone to download these from my site. Once I notice that, I can contact
    > this person privately for an eventual exchange.
    >

    > The only problem is how to copy these files into "Shared Files". It's an
    > internal folder which cannot be accessed outside eMule. I doubt that

    others
    > have access to the "Incoming" folder.
    > So, how (or how else) can I get eMule users get interested in my files?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > S.R.

    News==----

    Newsgroups

    Sly, Jul 1, 2005

  3. Sigi Rindler

    Sigi Rindler Guest

    "Sly" <> wrote in message
    > what site?

    Well, to the computer where my eMule resides.

    Sigi Rindler, Jul 1, 2005
  4. Sigi Rindler

    Sly Guest

    thats not a site

    Sly, Jul 1, 2005
  5. Sigi Rindler

    Sly Guest

    you cant lure others to share what you want them to, either they share it or
    they dont, try limewire, you may find what you need there, if you need
    loimefire pro, lemme know and i can send you a cracked install file

    Sly, Jul 1, 2005
  6. Sigi Rindler

    Sly Guest

    lol, my finger wont spell correctly, i mean limewire pro not loimefire pro

    Sly, Jul 1, 2005
  7. Sigi Rindler

    old jon Guest

    Sly, you want to send that bloody finger back to school. <g>

    old jon, Jul 1, 2005