    To prevent others accessing my folders how do I password protect
    them?...Prefer Free program :-
    Thanks

    ARADURS, Oct 29, 2005

  2. ARADURS

    Dave Lear Guest

    Dave Lear, Oct 29, 2005

  3. ARADURS

    ARADURS Guest

    "Dave Lear" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > "ARADURS" wrote in message news:
    >
    >> I'm using Windows 98.
    >> To prevent others accessing my folders how do I password protect
    >> them?...Prefer Free program :-

    > http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=windows 98 password protect folders free

    -------------------------
    Thanks for that -yes I just wondered if anyone had used any and had
    recommedations for a simple free prog.

    ARADURS, Oct 29, 2005
  4. ARADURS

    Bob Guest

    Bob, Oct 29, 2005
  5. ARADURS

    ellis_jay Guest

    ARADURS wrote:
    > I'm using Windows 98.
    > To prevent others accessing my folders how do I password protect
    > them?...Prefer Free program :-
    > Thanks

    http://sixfiles.com/dbase/system-utilities/encryption-software

    I use this one:

    http://www.sofotex.com/Atronics-File-Security-download_L13337.html

    click on the "download now! " link. Nice little program and in English.

    Some good stuff here:

    http://www.sover.net/~wysiwygx/Security1.html

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Oct 30, 2005
  6. ARADURS

    ARADURS Guest

    "ellis_jay" <> wrote in message
    > ARADURS wrote:
    >> I'm using Windows 98.
    >> To prevent others accessing my folders how do I password protect
    >> them?...Prefer Free program :-
    >> Thanks

    > http://sixfiles.com/dbase/system-utilities/encryption-software
    >
    > I use this one:
    >
    > http://www.sofotex.com/Atronics-File-Security-download_L13337.html
    >
    > click on the "download now! " link. Nice little program and in English.
    >
    > Some good stuff here:
    >
    > http://www.sover.net/~wysiwygx/Security1.html
    >
    > --
    >
    > Their ethics are a short summary of police ordinances: for them the
    > most important thing is to be a useful member of the state, and to air
    > their opinions in the club of an evening; they have never felt the
    > homesickness for something unknown and far away, nor the depths which
    > consists in being nothing at all. ___________Soren Kierkegaard
    >
    > Ellis_jay

    Excellent - Thanks all

    ARADURS, Oct 30, 2005