    beth Guest

    I would be very grateful to be told how to configure my settings, to show
    new messages first instead of last, help would be much appreciated, Beth
    beth, Mar 6, 2005

  2. beth

    Gordon Guest

    beth wrote:
    || I would be very grateful to be told how to configure my settings, to
    || show new messages first instead of last, help would be much
    || appreciated, Beth

    View-Sort By and check "Sent" and "Descending"

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
    Gordon, Mar 6, 2005

  3. Re: Help Me I really like her!!!

    Sukhsharan Muthukrishn, Mar 6, 2005
  4. beth

    Old Gringo Guest

    beth wrote:
    > I would be very grateful to be told how to configure my settings, to show
    > new messages first instead of last, help would be much appreciated, Beth

    I believe in OE when looking at the headers, where it give the date
    received, all you have to do is click the received button and it will
    reverse them.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Mar 6, 2005
  5. beth

    °Mike° Guest

    Press the little 'Sent' column button, where it shows the date.
    This will toggle the direction of the sort. You can do this on
    any column.

    On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:43:56 -0000, in
    <d0fj1h$lmg$>
    beth scrawled:

    >I would be very grateful to be told how to configure my settings, to show
    >new messages first instead of last, help would be much appreciated, Beth

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 6, 2005
  6. beth

    beth Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Press the little 'Sent' column button, where it shows the date.
    > This will toggle the direction of the sort. You can do this on
    > any column.
    >

    > On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:43:56 -0000, in
    > <d0fj1h$lmg$>
    > beth scrawled:
    >
    >>I would be very grateful to be told how to configure my settings, to show
    >>new messages first instead of last, help would be much appreciated,

    Thank You All, for your help, your fantastic!! I don't know what I would do
    without you all, Thanks Again Beth
    beth, Mar 7, 2005
  7. beth

    neville Guest

    Glad to help.

    neville, Mar 7, 2005
  8. beth

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:19:20 -0000, in
    <d0h9rf$keb$>
    beth scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Press the little 'Sent' column button, where it shows the date.
    >> This will toggle the direction of the sort. You can do this on
    >> any column.

    <snip>

    >Thank You All, for your help, your fantastic!! I don't know what I would do
    >without you all, Thanks Again Beth

    You're welcome.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance