    Networking in order to find opportunity in "Server Room".

    Please guide me if my enrolling for a MCSE 2003 course will help.

    Thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm1hX0luZGlh?=, Nov 1, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm1hX0luZGlh?=

    CertGuard Guest

    "Sharma_India" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, I am in India. My office computers are networked using Windows
    > 2000/2003
    > server with Switch, Router etc. I am suggested by a superior to learn
    > Networking in order to find opportunity in "Server Room".
    >
    > Please guide me if my enrolling for a MCSE 2003 course will help.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Another case of 'Not Enough Information'. If all you need is networking, go
    to www.Cisco.com and work on the CCNA Program.

    HTH

    HAND
    --
    CertGuard
    You Think you know IT?!

    CertGuard, Nov 1, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm1hX0luZGlh?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Sharma_India wrote:

    > Hi, I am in India. My office computers are networked using Windows 2000/2003
    > server with Switch, Router etc. I am suggested by a superior to learn
    > Networking in order to find opportunity in "Server Room".
    >
    > Please guide me if my enrolling for a MCSE 2003 course will help.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Go to Orkut... They call themselves the "Social Networking site" !

    Cerebrus, Nov 1, 2006
  4. Thank you, CertGuard, for advice. Sorry for "not enough information". My
    present work include most clerical jobs on computer using
    MS-Office/emailing/Internet searching. My boss will be retiring in one year's
    time. If I learn Computer Networking in this time, I may get accommodated
    into IT dept.

    Please advice.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm1hX0luZGlh?=, Nov 2, 2006
  5. Dear Cerebrus, your reply is unclear. Could you please tell me more.
    Regards

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm1hX0luZGlh?=, Nov 2, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm1hX0luZGlh?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Sharma_India wrote:

    > Thank you, CertGuard, for advice. Sorry for "not enough information". My
    > present work include most clerical jobs on computer using
    > MS-Office/emailing/Internet searching. My boss will be retiring in one year's
    > time. If I learn Computer Networking in this time, I may get accommodated
    > into IT dept.
    >
    > Please advice.

    My advice to you would be join a good networking course/institute...
    possibly JetKing ?

    Cerebrus, Nov 2, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm1hX0luZGlh?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > Dear Cerebrus, your reply is unclear. Could you please tell me more.
    > Regards

    WHOA! This one has half a clue! He didn't say "rgs" or "rgds"

    Or "pls" or "ur"

    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm1hX0luZGlh?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Sharma_India" <> wrote in message
    >> Dear Cerebrus, your reply is unclear. Could you please tell me more.
    >> Regards

    > WHOA! This one has half a clue! He didn't say "rgs" or "rgds"
    >
    > Or "pls" or "ur"

    Then we should be thanking him for kindly doing the needful.

    CBIC, Nov 2, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm1hX0luZGlh?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    > "Sharma_India" <> wrote in message

    > > Dear Cerebrus, your reply is unclear. Could you please tell me more.
    > > Regards

    Tell you more about what ? Sorry, your message seems to have been
    swallowed by Google. (i.e., it doesn't show up in Google groups)

    Cerebrus, Nov 2, 2006
  10. Dear Sharma_India,

    The MCSE certification is too much to start with. If you wish to work on
    supporting your company network then the MCDST and then MCSA certifications
    are more suitable.

    Hope that helps
    Terence Rabe
    MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, MCT

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVyZW5jZSBSYWJl?=, Nov 3, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm1hX0luZGlh?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Nov 3, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm1hX0luZGlh?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >The MCSE certification is too much to start with. If you wish to work on
    >supporting your company network then the MCDST and then MCSA certifications
    >are more suitable.

    nah, start with pee wee football

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm1hX0luZGlh?=

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Much better (IMHO), but personally, I'd put the N+ back in.

    2nded

    kpg, Nov 3, 2006