    How many questions there? or what is the % for passing the
    exams??

    tks.

    amy, Jul 23, 2004

  2. amy

    Bobby Guest

    Hi amy,

    Both exams should have more than 50 questions each as questions are shorter compare to other MCP exams. I had 55 questions and 64 questions for these exams and the passing score is 700 for both.

    You will get the score at the end of the exam and will be told whether you have pass or fail the exam on the spot.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jul 24, 2004

  3. As was stated by Bobby, the passing score is 700 for both exams based on a
    1000 point scale. You receive pass/fail notification and a printed score
    report at the end of the exam.

    Regarding the number of questions, you will get "about" 50 questions. The
    number of questions varies due to the fact that MS will seed beta questions
    into the question pool to validate the new questions. You are not scored on
    these beta questions, however you never know which questions were beta
    questions and which were not.

    Hope this helps,

    --
    Shawn P Bolan
    MCT, MCSE (NT4, Win2k, Win2003), MCDST, Security+, A+, Network+

    Shawn P Bolan, Aug 5, 2004