    the cd drive as the bootdisk, still stuck.

    Help please.

    thanx

    todd, Nov 28, 2003

  2. todd

    Jerry G. Guest

    You may find some answers here. I did not spend much time looking. This is
    a good site for Windows help.
    http://www.windows-help.net/index.shtml

    Another very good one.
    http://www.infinisource.com/

    Also, look in the Microsoft site at http://www.microsoft.com they have
    some excellent tech help areas that are free.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "todd" <> wrote in message news:...
    Hi-

    I am putting xp on a formatted , partiioned drive, but can't get it to
    recognize the cd. It's been so long since I had to do this, I don't
    remember how. Do I need a 98 bootdisk? I went into cmos and designated

    Jerry G., Nov 29, 2003