    reinstalled xp pro how do I then reinstall the motherboard driver disk and
    the same for the graphics card driver disk.Your help is much appreciated.

    ---

    Edward Doyle, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Edward Doyle

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Edward Doyle" <> wrote in message
    news:cl7gsh$dpv$...
    > I want to know what to do once I have formatted my hard drive and
    > reinstalled xp pro how do I then reinstall the motherboard driver disk and
    > the same for the graphics card driver disk.Your help is much appreciated.

    Place the CD in the drive, and run the installer.

    You're certifying that this mail doesn't have any viruses, even those that
    were discovered/released in the last 2 days? Extrordinary.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Edward Doyle

    Ghostrider Guest

    Edward Doyle wrote:
    > I want to know what to do once I have formatted my hard drive and
    > reinstalled xp pro how do I then reinstall the motherboard driver disk and
    > the same for the graphics card driver disk.Your help is much appreciated.

    Typically, insert motherboard cdrom into the drive.
    It should auto-run; if not, manually start up. Read
    manual or instructions on what drivers to install and
    how. Sometimes, the drivers will self-install without
    needing to go through the Add/Remove applet; other
    times, drivers might need to be installed through the
    appropriate applet, e.g., display, sound, etc. HTH.

    Ghostrider, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Edward Doyle

    Pennywise Guest

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:38:33 +0200, "Dan Evans"
    <> wrote:

    |>You're certifying that this mail doesn't have any viruses, even those that
    |>were discovered/released in the last 2 days? Extrordinary.

    AVG still doesn't catch the Jpeg virus/worm/trojan; AVG database 527.

    I've been using the file virus-jpeg.zip for this test (unzip, move,
    copy, examine it with UltraEdit..).

    http://www.easynews.com/virus.html

    Pennywise, Oct 21, 2004
  5. Edward Doyle

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Pennywise" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:38:33 +0200, "Dan Evans"
    > <> wrote:

    > |>You're certifying that this mail doesn't have any viruses, even those

    that
    > |>were discovered/released in the last 2 days? Extrordinary.
    >
    > AVG still doesn't catch the Jpeg virus/worm/trojan; AVG database 527.

    Doesn't it? I didn't know that. I have a couple of clients that I use AVG -
    I've told them that it's a peice of shit and that if I get called in to
    clean up after a virus, it's going to cost the full rate, and not the
    discounted "you have a contract" rate

    Dan Evans, Oct 21, 2004