How To Increase Internet Download Speed From 100-200kbsec

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Napzter, Jul 31, 2007.

  1. John Napzter

    John Napzter Guest

    John Napzter, Jul 31, 2007

  2. John Napzter

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Jul 31, 2007

  3. John Napzter

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya John Napzter.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Few steps to setup, try this for free

    I'm on 2400KB/s, give or take. The only way to increase your download
    speed is with a bigger pipe, third party intercepted compression is not
    only slower overall, it gives said untrusted third party your browsing
    history.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Jul 31, 2007
  4. John Napzter

    Viruschecker Guest

    Viruschecker, Jul 31, 2007
  5. John Napzter

    Guest

    , Jul 31, 2007
  6. John Napzter

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:28:55 -0000, John Napzter wrote:

    >Few steps to setup, try this for free
    >
    >click this link

    <snip>

    Just went from 10Mbps to 20Mbps, your link was too late arriving.

    Me

    why?, Aug 1, 2007