    James Guest

    Is their an automatic way to include this in the headers using outlook
    express?

    James, Feb 12, 2005

  2. James

    Vanguard Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    news:420d9c74$...

    > Is their an automatic way to include this in the headers using outlook
    > express?

    Show all headers.
    Enter something into the Keyword field, like "world". Then hit the Enter
    key.
    The Keyword field should add a line when you hit Enter within it.
    Now enter the "X-No-Archive: yes" header on the new line.

    Not what value this header has. I think Google Groups is the only news
    server that obeys this header. Also, anyone replying to your post and
    quoting it would obviate you trying to not archive it. So, for example,
    my reply here which quotes your original message and which itself does
    not use the X-No-Archive header means your post will still get archived
    and be searchable for however long Google Groups keeps it or other news
    servers to which your post gets copied.

    There is no automatic way to add any user-defined headers. The above
    manual method is how I know to enter a header.

    Vanguard, Feb 12, 2005

  3. James

    Richard Guest

    On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 06:04:41 -0000 James wrote:

    > Is their an automatic way to include this in the headers using outlook
    > express?

    Not directly no.
    First, take a look at my headers.
    Notice I am using OE 6.
    Then checkout www.fidolook.com
    This plugin will give your OE posts the look of someone using forte agent.
    It also has a few other features OE never will, like decoding yenc binaries.

    Richard, Feb 12, 2005