    You're a modder, you've modified every component of your computer, from stealthing, windows, lights and god knows what else. Yet, you are still using the default iPOD base? Come on in for a unique way to store your iPOD.
    How to Link
    **Discuss this how to in this thread only**
    Silverstrand, Sep 3, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    hahaha, that's some interesting mod that I have seen.
    PUTALE, Sep 3, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    some interesting mod that youve ever seen? ok.... if you say so.
    XhArD, Sep 3, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i wont be doing this mod... because i have not got a ipod or do i want anything apple in my home
    unholy, Sep 4, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    the iPod is the only half decent thing Apple has ever made, and iRiver is better :p WAY better...
    XhArD, Sep 4, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i am going to get a Handheld and a CF card and use that as me mp3 player, movie player, picture viewer. and maybe even Internet mobile :D
    unholy, Sep 4, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    just shut up now. i really don't want to get into a Apple argument when I'm sick...
    Silverstrand, Sep 4, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    That's the guide posted on CMG wasn't it?
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 5, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    well have to let Sliver answer that one... (i think i gave him my cold, or Limewire... open sharing networks can get messy)
    unholy, Sep 5, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Then dont argue, just agree :p
    XhArD, Sep 5, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Yes wel all know Apple hasn't had their moments... specially lately when they revealed the Appl CPu is no more... and they were really just hidding a intel all along :p
    They didn't even think up the idea of a device like an Ipod... they stole it from Creative
    unholy, Sep 5, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Y'all seen ZapWizards wood iPod? Pretty sick.
    [​IMG]
    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Damn that looks NICE!
    *thumbs up*
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 14, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, ive seen that one before aswell. Nice looking iPod, but i can just see it getting either stolen or scratched :p
    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah, no shit... I'd keep that in a glass case or something. Well heck, I don't take my iPod outside much either. It just sits in my bedroom most of the time. I use it for "music to sleep by". :) The Archos is built like a tank (and it's ugly as one too) so I don't worry about taking that out or someone stealing it.
    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    music to sleep by? thats what speakers are for :) Or you could do what my bro used to do, music through pc, and have it set to shutdown after and hour of playing :)
    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    1. I already said, I use the Sony speakers on the iPod. I don't sleep with headphones on.
    2. I don't have a computer in my bedroom. I'm a 40 year old man for heaven's sake... I haven't had a computer in my bedroom since... Wait...I've never had a computer in my bedroom. Hmm.
    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    When did you say you used sony speakers? And i dont have a computer in my bedroom either. has no one ever suggested something to you before? because that's all i was doing.
    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    He mentioned that when he was talking about his Vaio.
    Silverstrand, Sep 14, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    righto, i viewed all his posts and search for Sony and it only came up once, in this last post of his. dodgy.
    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005