How to improve the live stream audio /video quality

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Makhdoom, Mar 12, 2009.

  1. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest

    http://channel-5.tv/WatchChannel5Tv.aspx

    I have two desktop machines, although through a lot of effort I have
    invented a technique for live stream video improvement, which shows
    somewhat unhindered, uninterrupted video by pasting the screen on the
    paint as unsaved file. If you move the mouse up/down or to/from the
    page, you can get a glimpse of the video stream.

    On HPL1520 LCD monitor, the video quality is better then what I have
    it on Dell LCD with some horizontal lines+ green shades. Both the
    machines are connected on the same network via ethernet cable through
    a modem for broadband connection.

    Today , the sound quality is very poor , coming /going with so much
    interruption that you will get annoyed.

    My questions:

    Why video is better and active in the unsaved file on the paint. 192K
    Bits/Second as showing only on HPL1520 LCD.
    Why sound quality is very bad?

    Can anyone confirm, how they receiving the live battle from Islamabad
    combat field. I can't capture it as JPEG as it's live stream.

    Anyother livestream battle link?
    Makhdoom, Mar 12, 2009

  2. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest

    On Mar 12, 11:27 am, richard <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:04:53 -0700 (PDT), Makhdoom
    >

    > <> wrote:
    > >http://channel-5.tv/WatchChannel5Tv.aspx

    > >I have two desktop machines, although through a lot of effort I have
    > >invented a technique for live stream video improvement, which shows
    > >somewhat unhindered, uninterrupted video by pasting the screen on the
    > >paint as unsaved file. If you move the mouse up/down or to/from the
    > >page, you can get a glimpse of the video stream.

    > >On HPL1520 LCD monitor, the video quality is better then what I have
    > >it on Dell LCD with some horizontal lines+ green shades. Both the
    > >machines are connected on the same network via ethernet cable through
    > >a modem for broadband connection.

    > >Today , the sound quality is very poor , coming /going with so much
    > >interruption that you will get annoyed.

    > >My questions:

    > >Why video is better and active in the unsaved file on the paint. 192K
    > >Bits/Second as showing only on HPL1520 LCD.
    > >Why sound quality is very bad?

    > >Can anyone confirm, how they receiving the live battle from Islamabad
    > >combat field. I can't capture it as JPEG as it's live stream.

    > >Anyother livestream battle link?

    > I took a quick look. The video didn't even bother showing up in the
    > intended window. Then if you scrolled, the video jumped around.
    > The sound did not appear to sync with the video.
    >
    > In a nutshell, it sucked.

    How did you check it? Moreover, how can we see it in the paint without
    any disturbance? Moreover, thanks for the link
    , I don't think so I have enough hard drive space to addon. I will let
    you know.
    Makhdoom, Mar 12, 2009

  3. In message <>,
    Makhdoom wrote:
    > http://channel-5.tv/WatchChannel5Tv.aspx
    >
    > I have two desktop machines, although through a lot of effort I have
    > invented a technique for live stream video improvement, which shows
    > somewhat unhindered, uninterrupted video by pasting the screen on the
    > paint as unsaved file. If you move the mouse up/down or to/from the
    > page, you can get a glimpse of the video stream.
    >
    > On HPL1520 LCD monitor, the video quality is better then what I have
    > it on Dell LCD with some horizontal lines+ green shades. Both the
    > machines are connected on the same network via ethernet cable through
    > a modem for broadband connection.
    >
    > Today , the sound quality is very poor , coming /going with so much
    > interruption that you will get annoyed.
    >
    > My questions:
    >
    > Why video is better and active in the unsaved file on the paint. 192K
    > Bits/Second as showing only on HPL1520 LCD.
    > Why sound quality is very bad?
    >
    > Can anyone confirm, how they receiving the live battle from Islamabad
    > combat field. I can't capture it as JPEG as it's live stream.
    >
    > Anyother livestream battle link?

    <THWACK>
    You're doing it WRONG, genius. You need to use Firefox with the aws0me
    add-on called UnPlug so you can DOWNLOAD the stupid ass file and save the
    bitch for veiwing later, dammit.
    Look:

    Problem Solved.
    Drive thru plaes..

    -James Madison
    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 12, 2009
  4. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest

    On Mar 12, 5:16 pm, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > In message <..com>,
    >

    > Makhdoom wrote:
    > >http://channel-5.tv/WatchChannel5Tv.aspx

    > > I have two desktop machines, although through a lot of effort I have
    > > invented a technique for live stream video improvement, which shows
    > > somewhat unhindered, uninterrupted video by pasting the screen on the
    > > paint as unsaved file. If you move the mouse up/down or to/from the
    > > page, you can get a glimpse of the video stream.

    > > On HPL1520 LCD monitor, the video quality is better then what I have
    > > it on Dell LCD with some horizontal lines+ green shades. Both the
    > > machines are connected on the same network via ethernet cable through
    > > a modem for broadband connection.

    > > Today , the sound quality is very poor , coming /going with so much
    > > interruption that you will get annoyed.

    > > My questions:

    > > Why video is better and active in the unsaved file on the paint. 192K
    > > Bits/Second as showing only on HPL1520 LCD.
    > > Why sound quality is very bad?

    > > Can anyone confirm, how they receiving the live battle from Islamabad
    > > combat field. I can't capture it as JPEG as it's live stream.

    > > Anyother livestream battle link?

    > <THWACK>
    > You're doing it WRONG, genius. You need to use Firefox with the aws0me
    > add-on called UnPlug so you can DOWNLOAD the stupid ass file and save the
    > bitch for veiwing later, dammit.
    > Look:https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2254
    >
    > Problem Solved.
    > Drive thru plaes..
    >
    > --
    > "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people
    > by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and
    > sudden usurpations.... The means of defense against foreign danger historically
    > have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
    > -James Madison

    I have downloaded addon but I don't know how to save the stream, can
    you guide me further. Still the quality is very bad.
    Makhdoom, Mar 13, 2009
  5. In message <>,
    Makhdoom wrote:
    > On Mar 12, 5:16 pm, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > > In message <=

    > ..com>,
    > >

    > > Makhdoom wrote:
    > > >http://channel-5.tv/WatchChannel5Tv.aspx

    > > > I have two desktop machines, although through a lot of effort I have
    > > > invented a technique for live stream video improvement, which shows
    > > > somewhat unhindered, uninterrupted video by pasting the screen on the
    > > > paint as unsaved file. If you move the mouse up/down or to/from the
    > > > page, you can get a glimpse of the video stream.

    > > > On HPL1520 LCD monitor, the video quality is better then what I have
    > > > it on Dell LCD with some horizontal lines+ green shades. Both the
    > > > machines are connected on the same network via ethernet cable through
    > > > a modem for broadband connection.

    > > > Today , the sound quality is very poor , coming /going with so much
    > > > interruption that you will get annoyed.

    > > > My questions:

    > > > Why video is better and active in the unsaved file on the paint. 192K
    > > > Bits/Second as showing only on HPL1520 LCD.
    > > > Why sound quality is very bad?

    > > > Can anyone confirm, how they receiving the live battle from Islamabad
    > > > combat field. I can't capture it as JPEG as it's live stream.

    > > > Anyother livestream battle link?

    > > <THWACK>
    > > You're doing it WRONG, genius. You need to use Firefox with the aws0me
    > > add-on called UnPlug so you can DOWNLOAD the stupid ass file and save the
    > > bitch for veiwing later, dammit.
    > > Look:https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2254
    > >

    > I have downloaded addon but I don't know how to save the stream, can
    > you guide me further. Still the quality is very bad.

    Read the help files? The little green fish logo is what you click on when you
    veiw a webpage with some AV content you want to save...R-click on the UnPlug
    floating box and it will open a new page with suggested links to click to
    download the AV file.
    The "quality" of the original file your trying to save may be "bad".

    HTH

    -James Madison
    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 13, 2009
  6. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest

    On Mar 13, 5:28 pm, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > In message <..com>,
    >

    > Makhdoom wrote:
    > > On Mar 12, 5:16 pm, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > > > In message <=

    > > ..com>,

    > > > <THWACK>
    > > > You're doing it WRONG, genius. You need to use Firefox with the aws0me
    > > > add-on called UnPlug so you can DOWNLOAD the stupid ass file and save the
    > > > bitch for veiwing later, dammit.
    > > > Look:https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2254

    > > I have downloaded addon but I don't know how to save the stream, can
    > > you guide me further. Still the quality is very bad.

    > Read the help files? The little green fish logo is what you click on when you
    > veiw a webpage with some AV content you want to save...R-click on the UnPlug
    > floating box and it will open a new page with suggested links to click to
    > download the AV file.
    > The "quality" of the original file your trying to save may be "bad".
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > --
    > "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people
    > by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and
    > sudden usurpations.... The means of defense against foreign danger historically
    > have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
    > -James Madison

    The link shown is leading to re-downloading the same add-on.

    From “You are watching Channel-5 Live Tv !”
    Fishy Icon
    *http://www.gheos.net/js/clock/clock.swf

    Type: Flash

    Listed 2 times on page
    cachedisableddisabledsave

    Options1 unique item(s) from 45 link(s).
    Makhdoom, Mar 14, 2009
  7. Makhdoom wrote:
    > On Mar 13, 5:28 pm, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    >> In message <>,
    >>

    >> Makhdoom wrote:
    >>> ..com>,
    >>> I have downloaded addon but I don't know how to save the stream, can
    >>> you guide me further. Still the quality is very bad.

    >> Read the help files? The little green fish logo is what you click on when you
    >> veiw a webpage with some AV content you want to save...R-click on the UnPlug
    >> floating box and it will open a new page with suggested links to click to
    >> download the AV file.
    >> The "quality" of the original file your trying to save may be "bad".
    >>
    >> HTH

    > The link shown is leading to re-downloading the same add-on.
    >
    > From “You are watching Channel-5 Live Tv !”
    > Fishy Icon
    > *http://www.gheos.net/js/clock/clock.swf
    >
    > Type: Flash
    >
    > Listed 2 times on page
    > cachedisableddisabledsave
    >
    > Options1 unique item(s) from 45 link(s).

    Click on the link and see if it downloads the file, ok?

    --
    http://www.palindeception.com/
    http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com
    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 14, 2009
  8. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest

    On Mar 14, 5:25 pm, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > Makhdoom wrote:
    > > On Mar 13, 5:28 pm, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:

    > >> Read the help files? The little green fish logo is what you click on when you
    > >> veiw a webpage with some AV content you want to save...R-click on the UnPlug
    > >> floating box and it will open a new page with suggested links to click to
    > >> download the AV file.
    > >> The "quality" of the original file your trying to save may be "bad".

    > >> HTH

    > > The link shown is leading to re-downloading the same add-on.

    > > From “You are watching Channel-5 Live Tv !”
    > > Fishy Icon
    > > *http://www.gheos.net/js/clock/clock.swf

    > > Type: Flash

    > > Listed 2 times on page
    > > cachedisableddisabledsave

    > > Options1 unique item(s) from 45 link(s).

    > Click on the link and see if it downloads the file, ok?
    >
    > --http://www.palindeception.com/http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

    This is just a clock in swf.
    http://www.gheos.net/js/clock/clock.swf
    Makhdoom, Mar 15, 2009
  9. Makhdoom wrote:
    > On Mar 14, 5:25 pm, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    >> Makhdoom wrote:
    >>> The link shown is leading to re-downloading the same add-on.
    >>> From “You are watching Channel-5 Live Tv !”
    >>> Fishy Icon
    >>> *http://www.gheos.net/js/clock/clock.swf
    >>> Type: Flash
    >>> Listed 2 times on page
    >>> cachedisableddisabledsave
    >>> Options1 unique item(s) from 45 link(s).

    >> Click on the link and see if it downloads the file, ok?
    >>

    > This is just a clock in swf.
    > http://www.gheos.net/js/clock/clock.swf

    Responding to your posts is like punching fog.

    Good luck with wtf ever it is you're trying to do.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 15, 2009
  10. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest

    On Mar 15, 5:08 pm, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > Makhdoom wrote:
    > >> Click on the link and see if it downloads the file, ok?

    > > This is just a clock in swf.
    > >http://www.gheos.net/js/clock/clock.swf

    > Responding to your posts is like punching fog.
    >
    > Good luck with wtf ever it is you're trying to do.
    >
    > ^_^
    >
    > --http://www.palindeception.com/http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

    Can u talk with sense on the subject?
    Makhdoom, Mar 16, 2009