    Dull old power supplies need a bit of modding to make them look great, this Howto shows you one possible thing you can do, add a window of course.
    How To link
    [​IMG]
    unholy, Aug 22, 2005

  2. unholy

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    mmh, part 2, you didn't get enough electrical shock from part 1 mod:).
    PUTALE, Aug 23, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i got none at all :p, i have electirical resistor glans in ma body :D
    unholy, Aug 23, 2005
  4. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Nice review. I would like to see more pictures of the window attachment process. Do you have any?
    bigal, Aug 24, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    thats when my camera started to play up.... :| i got it working again and then it just stopped again, its not the batteries... i think it just hates my pain i give to it :|... anyways i am getting a new one, any suggestion, brand/ or camera... i would like a optical zoom :D
    unholy, Aug 24, 2005