    I would be hooking it up through a dvd player with rca plugs.
    Thanks,
    Raz

    The Webbers Hilltop Cycle ATV, Jan 28, 2008

  2. The cable you need depends on the plugs on the computer and the plugs on the
    TV set. Since you said you have RCA, then that is the cable you will need.
    Depending on your system, you may find that you have to connect the computer
    to the INPUT side of your VCR, then pipe the NetFlix download through that
    device to the TV set. If you have RCA jhacks on the TV, then you can do a
    direct connection.

    YEL = Video
    RED = Audio
    WHT = Audio