    Well, I have never used wireless, so want to make sure that both these products will work and I am understanding how to make it all work.

    Thanks.
    Ashok.
    Ashok, Jun 22, 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?S3Jpc3RvcGhlciBGb3JiZXM=?=, Jun 23, 2006

  3. I RUN OFF WIRELESS AND IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHAT ROUTER OR ADAPTER YOU
    HAVE IT WILL ALL WORK WITH EACH OTHER, BUT WHEN YOU DO GET YOU ROUTER MAKE
    SURE YOU ENABLE THE WIRELESS SECURITY KEY CAUSE IF YOU DON'T PEOPLE CAN USE
    YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION.

    =?Utf-8?B?S3Jpc3RvcGhlciBGb3JiZXM=?=, Jun 23, 2006
  4. Hi

    Since you have already a Router you have to use the Wireless Router as a switch with an Access Point.

    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html

    Wireless help here, http://www.ezlan.net/#Wireless

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 23, 2006