    Server.
    --
    Nidhi Sharma
    =?Utf-8?B?TmlkaGkgU2hhcm1h?=, Aug 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TmlkaGkgU2hhcm1h?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Nidhi Sharma wrote:

    A question to you :

    What do the FIVE question marks in the subject line indicate ? ;-)

    > I am new into development with just 6 months of experience and no microsoft
    > certifications as such but want to get.

    First ask yourself one question; Why do you want to get certifications
    ? What are your expectations from the process and the result. What are
    your short term and long term career goals ?

    > So really want to know where to begin with.

    You could start by browsing the MS Learning site.

    > I am interested in doing a certification in web applications and SQL Server.

    s'all good, then.
    Cerebrus, Aug 22, 2006