    But the wired network does not detect the wireless PC or its printer. How do
    I get them to see each other?

    Thanks for any help.
    renouart, Dec 31, 2007

  2. Hi
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Basic XP -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 31, 2007

  3. renouart

    Barb Bowman Guest

    why do you have 2 routers? you really should only be using one.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Barb Bowman, Dec 31, 2007
  4. renouart

    Chuck [MVP] Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I have 3 computers running XP, one wireless and the others wired. The wired
    >are networked and connected to one router which connects to a second router
    >that connects to the internet.
    >
    >My wireless PC talks to the second router, and I have a printer wired to the
    >second router. The printer is detected by the wireless PC.
    >
    >But the wired network does not detect the wireless PC or its printer. How do
    >I get them to see each other?
    >
    >Thanks for any help.

    Turn off the DHCP server on the first router (the one that does NOT provide
    Internet service), and connect a LAN port on the second router to a LAN port on
    the first router (NOT the WAN port).
    <http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/06/file-sharing-on-lan-with-two-routers.html>
    http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/06/file-sharing-on-lan-with-two-routers.html

    --