    driver.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 27, 2007

  2. Found some stuff in:

    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.housecall6.6

    Investigating... ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 27, 2007

  3. Registry scan:

    Going to delete:

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\tmcomm

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\tmcomm

    Besides the registry are there any other files which specify which
    drivers/services to load ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 27, 2007
  4. Strange,

    During shutdown it said:

    Saving settings etc.

    I took to long so I pressed reset button.

    The system event log is now gone.

    Only the latest events from latest reboot are shown... (?)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 27, 2007