    Is there anywhere i can permenetly remove this problem?

    for refernces, the website is www.getitfree.com

    Steven
    Steven Pua, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Steven Pua

    °Mike° Guest

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:14:08 +0800, in
    <btovv6$fum$>
    Steven Pua scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2004

  3. Steven Pua

    Harrison Guest

    Download, install, update, and run the following programs:
    Adaware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    Spybot Search and Destroy - http://security.kolla.de/
    Spyware Blaster - http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html

    The first two find and root out spyware, adware, hijackers, and
    dialers.
    The third one will protect your system from further infection by such
    diseases.

    Download and run hijackthis from http://mjc1.com/mirror/hjt/
    and paste the results here for further review.

    Harrison, Jan 10, 2004